terça-feira, fevereiro 06, 2007

Um outro azul



Blue, blue, my world is blue; 
Blue is my world now 
I'm without you; 
Gray, gray, my life is gray; 
Cold is my heart since you went away. 
 Red, red, my eyes are red 
Crying for you alone in my bed 
Green, green, my jealous heart 
I doubted you and now we're apart 
 When we met how the bright sun shone 
Then love died, now the rainbow is gone 
 Black, black, the nights I've known 
Longing for you so lost and alone 
 Blue, blue, my world is blue; 
Blue is my world now I'm without you.


Words & Music by Pierre Cour & Andre Popp
English lyric by Brian Blackburn
Recorded by Paul Mauriat, 1968

2 comentários:

SMA disse...

Mas ser só azul... não é insuficiente?

Bjo

MM disse...

É sim presença, só azul não chega. É por isso que ainda te amo, quando já não te amo: és como um pote de ouro por detrás do arco-íris, em tons e matizes que vão do violeta ao vermelho, passando pelo azul, algures lá pelo meio. Quando estás, és branco, síntese de tudo o que é visível, mas às vezes és infra-vermelho. Sinto o teu calor, mas já não te vejo...